We wish you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving surrounded by the ones you love!
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, Tire Review‘s daily newsletter, The World Tire Report, will not publish Thursday, Nov. 22. It will resume publication Friday, Nov. 23.
In honor of the holiday, we’re saying thanks to our readers – the independent tire dealers out there – by featuring the stories of dealers we’ve told in our “Proud to be an Independent Tire Dealer” feature this year thus far.
Check out the stories of those fellow dealers:
- January: Trudy Deutsch, Manley Tire & Oil Service
- February: Ed Kiekover, OK Tire
- March: James Chen, ASAP Tire
- April: Elizabeth Tucker and Joe Oliver, Big T Tire
- May: Joe Quigg, Ed’s Tire & Auto
- June: Chip Wood & Steven Wood, Tire Discounters
- July: Tony Tripp, Tripp’s Tire Pros
- August: Kevin Davis, Cowser Tire and Service
- September: Ryan Anderson, Montana Tire Distributors
- October: Josh Porter, Lex Brodie’s Tires
- November: Kyle Cox, Cox Tire & Auto Service
In need of more reads? Take a look at the digital edition of Tire Review‘s November 2018 issue.