Hankook Tire America is expanding its passenger tire segment with the release of its Kinergy ST (H735), a standard touring all-season tire designed for long tread life and smooth handling.
The Kingery ST features a Dual-Filler system that helps ensure low rolling resistance for better tread life and offers well-balanced dry and wet handling performance. It also provides an optimized tread block stiffness that enhances durability and tread uniformity for improved handling and mileage, the tiremaker says. Hankook will manufacture the Kinergy ST at its flagship U.S. manufacturing plant in Tennessee and at other plants in its worldwide network.
Hankook says other features of the Kinergy ST include:
- A 70,000-mile warranty that includes road hazard coverage
- A 30-day free trial for customer satisfaction
- A UTQG rating of 680/A/A
- A rigid center rib for excellent grip, dry handling and braking performance
- Circumferential, four-channel wide grooves that provide maximum water evacuation for better wet traction
- An optimized sipe design that improves riding comfort and reduces road and pass-by noise.
Last September, Hankook released the Kinergy PT (H737), an all-season passenger tire that was the first to be made at its Clarksville, Tennessee plant.
Certain sizes of the Kinergy ST are available April 1 through Hankook-certified dealers, while other sizes will be available soon, Hankook says. For more details on Hankook’s new Kinergy ST tire, visit hankooktire.com/us.