Nexen Tire America, Inc., has debuted several new features to its website – www.nexentireusa.com. These new features were designed to make finding the right world-class tire easy and informative, Nexen says.
- A new feature that lets users text tire and dealer information to a mobile phone for easy reference at a tire shop
- Ability to send user’s tire selection to an email address to find the car’s fitment whenever – and wherever
- Button to print customer’s tire selection and dealer information for easier navigation to the store
- Overhauled warranty registration page allows customers to register purchases in just two easy steps.
- First, customers fill out the form to register tires with the Department of Transportation to enable safety-related and recall information
- Next, customers register the tires with Nexen’s Roadside Assistance program, entitling the buyer to 36 months of roadside assistance in the United States and Canada with a free on-site tire change or tow service
“Since launching our all-new website in June, we’ve received great feedback from our customers and dealers,” said Kyle Roberts, senior director of marketing at Nexen Tire America Inc. “Our newest update is designed to make tire shopping even easier and provide more information to customers as they research their next purchase. As we head into seasons of inclement weather, we also wanted to highlight Nexen’s valuable warranty and roadside assistance programs, so that our customers can feel safe every time they get in their vehicles.”
Tire dealers can also easily access the NexenACE dealer portal from the site, which provides a variety of training videos and valuable information for Nexen dealers –also allowing them to earn points toward winning Nexen brand merchandise.