Hercules Tire and Rubber Company announced the launch of the TIS TT1 by Hercules, a premium maximum traction, all-season mud tire offering up to 26-in. rim diameter sizes. The company says the new line will begin a phased launch in mid-November.
Created in partnership with TIS Offroad, the TIS TT1 by Hercules is designed for recreational, off-road drivers and enthusiasts seeking a stylish, aggressive look. Hercules says the TIS TT1 is equipped with bolstered shoulder lugs, performance-infused tread block elements and a reinforced three-ply sidewall for added security.
The new M/T tire will be available in 19 high floatation SKUs with an overall diameter range of 33 to 37 inches and will fit wheels with a rim diameter of 17 to 26 inches. The line has a Q speed rating and a load range of E and F.
By teaming up with TIS Offroad, Hercules will be able to reach a new segment of customers, particularly those served by TIS, says Myles Kovacs, president and founder of TIS Offroad. Kovacs helped design and will aid in marketing the new tire. The tires will be available through ATD’s distribution network of approximately 80,000 customers nationwide, the company says.
This is the second tire co-branded by Hercules and TIS Offroad. In March, the two companies introduced the TIS UT1 by Hercules, a co-branded premium UTV and ATV tire.
Other features and benefits of the TIS TT1 by Hercules include:
- A tread compound formulated to enhance durability by maximizing strength and puncture resistance in the most adverse driving conditions while prolonging tread life.
- Profile shape that provides an ideal footprint for balanced pressure distribution to support even wear and enhanced longevity.
- Strategic tread block geometry and optimized void ratio work in tandem to expel mud, dirt, rocks and water and provide grip in high and low-speed situations, while reducing irregular wear caused by rugged terrains.
- Reinforced shoulder design that enhances overall strength at high-stress points while increasing grip, handling and cornering confidence.
- A stair-step tread design that adds rigidity and improves self-cleaning capability by preventing stone drilling and debris retention.