Pirelli Tire North America has launched its all-new associate dealer program, FasTrack, in which dealers and their sales teams can earn rewards on all eligible Pirelli tires sold at retail. Those enrolled also will be provided access to Pirelli’s exclusive online training network.
“With our FasTrack Associate Dealer Program, leading distributors and our associate dealer partners, we are poised for a very successful future,” said Paolo Ferrari, chairman and CEO of Pirelli’s NAFTA Region. “This new distribution channel will contribute to our growth and penetration in the market and complements our increased investment in the North American market with our new production facility in Silao, Mexico. Now more than ever, we are positioned to support our dealers and the U.S. consumers with the highest technology products in the industry, quickly and efficiently.”
FasTrack, part of Pirelli’s Race for Success program, offers dealers and sales associates the following tools:
• Welcome kits to assist in the branding of Pirelli tires for each enrolled and contracted participating dealer including displays, brochures, hats, banners, etc.
• Free high visibility signage available with a minimum tire purchase
• Tire Campus E-Learning, which supports each sales team’s knowledge of tires and Pirelli products.
• Pirelli’s Dealer Locator
• Enhanced Program Tracking for achieving goals toward cash incentives and awards while projecting future requirements.
• A national consumer warranty program
• Online tire guide
• Pirelli’s Price and Product Book, which provides sizes, specifications and OE fitments.
• National promotions
• Easy data upload templates to earn rewards
“The Pirelli FasTrack Associate Dealer Program offers independent premium tire dealers the opportunity to substantially improve their profits,” said Riccardo Cichi, senior vice president of sales for PTNA. “FasTrack is the most lucrative sell-out marketing program in the industry and is a key part of our Race for Success.”
Enrollment in the FasTrack program must come through an authorized FasTrack distributor. Independent tire dealers wishing to take part in the program should contact an authorized FasTrack distributor to get started or call 1-800-Pirelli, option 4.
Latest posts by Tire Review Staff (see all)
- Early Registration Deadline for Women’s Board Conference Approaches - December 19, 2014
- Roy Littlefield Speaking at Pennsylvania Association’s 2015 Meeting - December 19, 2014
- Conti Acquires Tire Manufacturing Equipment Producer - December 19, 2014