Throughout 2015, Mitchell 1 has continued to add expert-based content to its SureTrack diagnostic information resource in its ProDemand software. The software now offers more than 24 million articles to assist technicians of all skill levels with their diagnostics, Mitchell 1 said.
“With 400,000 new Real Fixes currently being added to the product each month, Mitchell 1 is excited to help automotive repair shop professionals solve more problems on an ever-expanding range of vehicles,” said Ben Johnson, director of product management for Mitchell 1. “While our customers continue to rely on our complete library of OEM content, they also benefit from the growing database of expert content in SureTrack.”
SureTrack is an easy-to-search system integrated with ProDemand, Mitchell 1’s OEM repair information software that combines intelligence and expertise to help automotive repair shops increase accuracy and efficiency from diagnosis to completed repair, according to the company.
The article categories in SureTrack include:
• Real Fixes: Shortcuts based on actual repairs performed in shops
• Tips: Vehicle-specific diagnostic guidance
• Component tests: Complete with connector views and test connections
• Waveforms: Known good images that help confirm diagnoses
• Questions: Answered by the SureTrack community of experts
For more information visit www.mitchell1.com.