The building was in flames when firefighters arrived, according to fire chief Joe Piccinini. The fire started in a recreational vehicle that was parked on the south side of the building, Piccinini said.
“It was mine,” said Gary Minoletti, owner of the business for over 10 years. “It was a small trailer to eat lunch in.”
Minoletti said the business was not insured, and he leased the property.
“I lost everything except for some tools. That’s 10 and a half years down the drain,” added the Anderson resident of 54 years. “I was debating whether to get into another type of business, I guess this made up my mind for me.”
No one was injured in the fire. There were several vehicles adjacent to the structure fire, but those were protected, reported Piccinini. (Tire Review/Akron)