BKT USA is taking part in three different shows throughout the U.S. this week.
The three exhibitions are the National Farm and Machinery Show in Louisville, Kentucky; the World Ag Expo in Tulare, California and the AGG1 Show in Indianapolis, Indiana. All the BKT booths will feature the latest BKT tires with a vast line-up of products for agricultural, industrial, construction and OTR segments.
At the National Farm and Machinery Show, BKT will display tires ranging from tractor, flotation, implement and ATV applications. Some of the tires on display include:
- Agrimax V Flecto, which offers resistance against high stress levels for more productivity and a reduction in operating costs. The tire excels in performance and reliability as well as providing excellent speed levels on paved roads, BKT says.
- The FL 630 Ultra, which provides excellent traction and grip for field and road applications with trailers, tankers and spreaders in any kind of terrain.
- The AT 171, suited for ATVs in wet and muddy surfaces, has a deep tread and is cut-and-chip resistant with extra strong casing for durability and long service life.
The BKT USA booth is located in the South Wing C at the National Farm and Machinery Show from Feb. 13-16.
At the World Ag Expo, the company’s booth will showcase the BKT-branded ATV vehicle as well as the legendary Grave Digger Monster Jam Semi-Truck in addition to its selection of tires. Among the tires exhibited will include=:
- The SR 713, an all-steel radial tire designed with VF technology ensuring reduced soil compaction and low rolling resistance with excellent performance and speed on the road, the company says.
- The Multimax MP 522, a multi-purpose tire for agro-industrial applications that is suitable for all heavy-duty digging and loading operations with its improved puncture resistance.
- The Ridemax IT 696, used for road transportation at high-speeds with self-cleaning properties and low rolling resistance.
BKT’s booth at the World Ag Expo is #R38. The company will exhibit from Feb. 12-14.
At the aggregates industry show AGG1 Expo, BKT will have a variety of OTR tires at its booth (#40023), which include:
- The Pac Master, designed for compactors and features high stability and high heat resistance.
- The Giant Trax skid steer tire with extra deep and wide tread with cut, chip and puncture resistance with excellent wear that can be used in mines, scrap yards and recycling facilities
- The heavy-duty TR 390 dual bead version, which is ideal for industrial and transport tractors and trailers with outstanding flotation and durability.
The AGG1 Expo in will also take place Feb. 12-14.