Hankook Tire strengthened its commitment to mobility for veterans nationwide through its continued support for DAV (Disabled American Veterans) in 2019, the company says.
This year, Hankook partnered with local tire dealers across the country to host 12 DAV Mobile Service Office (MSO) stops, which provide free services to veterans and their families. In the fifth year of the partnership, Hankook has helped more than 1,000 veterans.
The Hankook-DAV MSO program stops bring DAV benefits experts directly to veterans at tire dealers in their local communities. The dealers in Hankook’s network who hosted MSO stops from August through December include:
- A&L Tire and Auto, San Antonio, Texas
- NTW, Marietta, Ga.
- Black’s Tire & Auto Service, Fayetteville, N.C
- Peerless Tires 4 Less, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Brown’s Point S Tire & Auto, Portland, Ore.
- S & S Tires & Auto Service Center, Avondale, Ariz.
- Centerville Tire Factory, Centerville, Utah
- Suburban Auto, Jacksonville, Fla.
- CJ’s Tire & Automotive, Lansdale, Penn.
- Tires First, Columbus, Ga.
- Gateway Tire & Service Center, Clarksville, Tenn.
- Trotta Tire, Miami, Fla.
Hankook Tire presented DAV with a $175,000 check in honor of the company’s fifth consecutive year of commitment to help veterans through mobility during the opening session of DAV’s 98th National Convention in August.