Federated Insurance, the Tire Industry Association’s preferred business and workers’ compensation insurance provider, will host a Risk Management Academy seminar for tire and auto dealers.
Federated will host the seminar on May 23-25 at its headquarters in Owatonna, Minn.
The seminar will cover risk management concerns for tire dealers such as:
• Distracted driving
• Hiring, screening and retaining employees
• Claims handling
• Employment-related practices liability
• Implementing a drug and alcohol free workplace
• Risk managing your workers compensation
• Major loss areas in the tire industry
TIA members can attend the seminar for free, but all attendees are responsible for travel, lodging (discounted rate available), and incidental meals.
Space is limited to 25 people. To register, visit federatedinsurance.com.