The Auto Care Association was recognized as a “Red Hot Association” by DCA Live at the first DCA Live 2018 Red Hot Not Profits and Associations event in Arlington, Virginia.
The event honored Washington, D.C.-based organizations that demonstrated performance as a high growth or innovative nonprofit or association.
The list of 2018 Red Hot Associations included:
- Auto Care Association
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- American Society for Engineering Education\American Psychiatric Association
- National Federation of Independent Business
- International Sign Association
- Military Officers Association of America
- American Association of Airport Executives
- American Medical Writers Association
- National Association of School Nurses
- Architectural Woodwork Institute
- Association of Governing Boards
- National Grocers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Future Business Leaders of America
“We’re honored to be recognized alongside these outstanding associations making a positive impact on our community here in our nation’s capital and throughout the United States,” said Bill Hanvey, president and CEO of the Auto Care Association.