Accuride Corp. has realigned its sales and marketing organization to better support the needs of its global customers following the company’s May 1, 2017 acquisition of KIC LLC.
According to Accuride, the new organizational structure will strengthen the geographic coverage of the regional sales team, with sales leaders directing customer relationship and business growth in the OEM, trailer, aftermarket and military business segments.
With the restructure, the company has promoted Chad Monroe to senior vice president of sales, marketing and business development. He will lead the company’s global sales & marketing function. Monroe is responsible for all corporate sales and marketing activities in the global truck and trailer OEM and aftermarket segments.
Monroe has served as vice president of OEM sales and business development for Accuride since 2014. He joined Accuride in May 2006 from the Ford Motor Co.and earned his bachelor’s degree and MBA from Brigham Young University.
In addition, Accuride has appointed or promoted various sales leaders as part of the restructure:
- Dan McGivney will serve as vice president, OEM sales, truck, and is responsible for all truck OEM accounts on a global basis.
- Neil McIrvin is appointed vice president, OEM sales, trailer and municipal. He was previously vice president of sales for KIC. In his new role, McIrvin is responsible for the growth of Accuride’s trailer, axle & suspension and municipal accounts globally.
- Mike Palladino, is promoted to director of sales, eastern region.
- John Mays, is promoted to director of sales, central region.
- Barbara Coleman, formerly a member of the KIC sales team, is promoted to director of national accounts and buying groups.
- Dick Unrath has been appointed director of passenger car and other OEM sales with responsibility for Accuride’s automotive and specialty vehicle OEM accounts.
- Jim McManus is appointed national sales director of MMC technology and military. He is responsibile for growing sales of Accuride technologies with a range of military OEM and aftermarket customers.
- Jayne Orr has been appointed director of product management, wheels and will maintain specific aftermarket and fleet account responsibilities.