The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) will host its annual meeting and leadership conference on April 14 at the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Minneapolis, Minn.
This year’s theme will be “Lead the Way” and seminars offered will be geared for mechanical and collision repair shop owners and managers.
Events at the conference include:
– Mastering the 5 Skills for Effective Leadership with Richard Flint
– Help: My Industry is Consolidating! with Brad Mewes
– AASP-MN Membership Meeting &Keynote Address: “No More Excuses, It’s Non-Negotiable” with Sam Silverstein
– Building Your Accountable Organization with Sam Silverstein
– Increase Your Diagnostic Labor Sales with Kelly Bennett
– Authentic Persuasion: Communication That Moves Others to Action with Josh Dye
– Networking Roundtable
– Social Hour & Vendor Showcase
For more information, visit AASP-MN’s website.