The Auto Care Association has released the Digital Auto Care Factbook 2017 and the DigitalAuto Care Factbook & Lang Annual 2017.
The factbook includes updated industry benchmarks and information on trending market segments, their components and key analytical takeaways, the Auto Care Association said. New and updated information in the 26th edition includes:
- “Key Economic Indicators 2012-2016”
- “Key Issues” and “The Business Confidence Index”
- Industry Forecast through 2019 by IHS Automotive
- Program Distribution Summary by Babcox Media
- “Global Automotive Aftermarket Review” by Jefferies
- U.S. New and Total Vehicle Registrations by IHS Automotive
- Hybrid Vehicles Summary
- AAPEX education session recap titled “Aftermarket Dynamics”
- Global Registration summary by IHS Automotive
- Insights on the Chinese Automotive Aftermarket by Technomic Asia
The online format allows readers to locate data with a “word search” feature, and readers can also print a copy of the entire publication.
Auto Care Association members will receive a complimentary copy of the DigitalAuto Care Factbook 2017 and three guest passes. Members can purchase additional copies for $350, and non-members can purchase the factbook for $1,500. Members can also purchase the Digital Auto Care Factbook & Lang Annual 2017 for $795, and non-members can purchase it for $2,495.
To order the Auto Care Association’s new digital publications, visit autocare.org/factbook2017.