TBC Brands is introducing the Sumitomo HTR A/S P03, which succeeds the Sumitomo HTR A/S P02 in ride comfort, wet braking, tread life and winter traction, while maintaining the same outstanding dry braking and reduced road noise, the company says.
TBC says the HTR A/S P03 provides handling and sporty performance, and its tread design reduces hydroplaning risk, while the 3D sipes offer enhanced contact with the road for improved bite and irregular wear prevention. This high-performance all-season tire is available in 75 sizes with rims ranging from 15- to 20-in..
The A/S P03 is now available in select sizes with rolling availability through October of 2020 and a few new sizes debuting in 2021.
The company says the Sumitomo HTR A/S P03 features an outstanding warranty protection package including:
- H- & V-Rated sizes: 65,000-mile limited treadwear warranty
- W-Rated sizes: 45,000-mile limited treadwear warranty
- 2-year, 24/7 tire roadside assistance coverage
- 1-year tire road hazard protection plan
- 30-day free test drive
- Free lifetime replacement for workmanship or material defects