Yokohama Rubber Co. will be making changes to its senior management. The management changes are subject to formal approval on March 30, 2017.
Management changes will include board members and officers.
Newly appointed members of the board and officers:
- Masaki Noro, member of the board and managing officer, chief tire technical officer, head of consumer tire development div., in charge of R&D center
- Hitoshi Ikeda, officer, president of Yokohama Tire Japan Co. Ltd., acting head of Japan replacement tire sales and marketing div.
Changes in responsibilities of member of the board and officers:
- Hideto Katsuragawa, member of the board and senior managing officer, CEO of Yokohama Corp. of North America
- Tetsuya Kuze, managing officer, vice president of Yokohama Corp. of North America, CEO of Yokohama Tire Manufacturing Mississippi, Head of North America Tire Plant Div.
- Atao Kishi, managing officer, head of commercial tire div., general manager and head of commercial tire business planning dept.
- Yasuhiro Kurokawa, officer, chairman of Aichi Tire Industry Co.
- Shinichi Takimoto, officer, CEO of Yokohama Tire Corporation, CEO of Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc., CEO of Yokohama Tire Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Hitoshi Kobayashi, officer, president of Yokohama Tire Philippines Inc.
- Takashi Shirokawa, officer, head of tire materials development div., head of R&D center
- Gota Matsuo, officer, general manager and head of corporate finance and accounting dept., president of Yokohamagomu Finance Co., Ltd.
- Toru Kobayashi, advisor, in charge of Alliance Tire Group