NTB and Tire Kingdom say the actions they’ve taken are:
- Monitoring the reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO);
- Instituting a pandemic illness procedure that includes health and safety protocols;
- Additional cleaning supplies have been sourced for all locations and guidelines for wiping down surface areas and touchscreens often have been communicated;
- The companies have revisited protocol should someone need to enter a vehicle for service needs;
- In-store associates have committed to a no-handshake policy;
- And staying in communication with supplier partners to make sure the companies have the products customers need.
In addition, first responders, COVID-19 essential business employees, medical professionals and military personnel get discounts at NTB and Tire Kingdom stores, including on conventional oil changes, other services and tires.