The Yokohama Rubber Co. has made several changes in senior management responsibilities, as decided at the August 8, meeting of the board of directors. Among them is the announcement that Hikomitsu Noji, former CEO of Yokohama Tire Corp. of North America, will return to Japan to become president of Yokohama Rubber’s tire business. Takaharu Fushimi will succeed Noji as CEO of Yokohama Corp. of North America.
All changes, including those listed below, will be effective October 1.
Directors’ new responsibilities and titles:
- Hikomitsu Noji – President and Representative Director, President of Tire Business
- Hideto Katsuragawa – Director and Managing Corporate Officer, Chief Tire Marketing Officer, Head of OE Tire Sales & Marketing Div., President of Yokohama Continental Tire Co., Ltd.
- Tetsuya Kuze – Director and Managing Corporate Officer, Chief Tire Technical Officer
Corporate officers’ new responsibilities and titles:
- Hirohiko Takaoka – Managing Corporate Officer, President of Yokohama Tire Japan Co., Ltd.
- Takaharu Fushimi – Managing Corporate Officer, CEO of Yokohama Corp. of North America
- Masataka Yamaishi – Corporate Officer, Acting Head of Corporate Planning Div., Assistant to President of Tire Business, Head of Corporate Planning Dept., President of Acty Corp.
- Yasuhiro Kurokawa – Corporate Officer, Head of Domestic Replacement Tire Sales Div.
- Masaki Noro – Corporate Officer, Head of Consumer Tire Development Div., President of Yokohama Motorsports International Co., Ltd.