The Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA) and Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG) have awarded 10 young auto care industry professionals scholarships to attend the Auto Care Association’s Spring Leadership Days in Bonita Spring, Fla., May 5-7.
Each scholarship recipient was awarded $1,000 to attend the conference through the Next Step Program.
Scholarship recipients will also receive complimentary registration to attend YANG’s first YANG Leadership Conference – a two, half-day education conference – that immediately follows Spring Leadership Days. Attendees will receive .7 CEU credits towards their AAP/MAAP professional designations, YANG said.
The 2016 scholarship recipients include:
- Blake Buller, Parts Authority
- Cotter Collins, Standard Motor Products
- Mark Devlin, Cardone Industries
- Kelly Miencier, Auto-Wares
- Steve Nelson, tascosalesreps
- Valentine Oldham, Openbay
- Adam Redling, Babcox Media
- Ryan Stuver, CRP Industries/CRP Automotive
- Ruben Vazquez, Tenneco
- Olivia Whitehurst, Global Parts Distributors
For more information on the YANG Leadership Conference or to register, visit autocare.org.