VIP Tires & Service has opened a new store in West Lebanon, New Hampshire, making it the company’s 57th store in Northern New England.
“The Upper Valley of New Hampshire and Vermont is a strong and growing market, and one that we’ve wanted to have a presence in for a long time,” said Tim Winkeler, president and chief operating officer of VIP Tires & Service. “VIP is already a well-recognized brand in New Hampshire and our new location, just off Main Street in West Lebanon is perfectly situated to service all of the communities of the Upper Valley.
“With our 93 years in business and our dedication to service excellence, it’s our goal to become the local community’s trusted hometown provider for everything automotive.”
The new VIP store is located in a former City Tire facility. The company has extensively renovated the facility to bring it up to its standards. When the new store opens, VIP will have invested more than $500,000 in the new location.
VIP’s new West Lebanon store boasts 3,200 square feet and 6 full bays, plus on-site storage for more than 1,500 tires. VIP now has 19 locations in New Hampshire, three in Massachusetts and 35 in Maine.
The renovations made to the store include:
- Raising the showroom ceiling from 7 to 12 feet and adding large windows between the showroom and bays so that customers can watch their vehicles while they are being worked on
- Installing all new lifts in the shop, as well as state-of-the-art alignment and tire equipment
- Creating a 30-foot tire display wall so that customers can make selections more easily
- Installing an ADA-compliant entrance ramp for greater customer accessibility
- Updating existing customer restrooms and building a new employee restroom
- Installing all new heating systems
- Refurbishing the exterior with all an all-glass front, new paint, and signage
Like other VIP Tire & Service locations, the new facility is a full-service automotive repair, maintenance and tire shop offering everything from brake repair, preventative maintenance, muffler and exhaust repair, multi-point vehicle inspections, wheel alignments, state inspections and oil changes. VIP has Certified Master Technicians at all of its locations, and collectively, its service technicians have 950 ASE certifications; 41 have earned Master Mechanic status and three have achieved World Class Technician status.