The University of the Aftermarket Foundation elected its officers and trustees for 2017 during a vote at its annual board of trustees meeting.
Officers elected for 2017 include:
• Chairman – Timothy Lee, MAAP, chairman of Lang Distributing
• Senior Vice Chairman – John R. Washbish, MAAP, president and CEO of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
• Second Vice Chairman – Larry Pavey, AAP, president of Federated Auto Parts
• Treasurer – Bill Maggs, MAAP, president and CEO of the National Pronto Association
• Secretary – Joe Pomaranski, MAAP, senior vice president and general manager, global aftermarket of Tenneco, Inc.
Those elected to the University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees in 2017 include:
• Doug Arnold, Robert Bosch, LLC
• Bill Babcox, AAP, Babcox Media Inc.
• Jim Buzzard, AAP, The Clay Buzzard Family
• Michael Cardone III, CARDONE Industries
• Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
• Mark Drennan, ACDelco
• Philip Halberg, Federal-Mogul Motorparts
• Bill Hanvey, AAP, Auto Care Association
• Cliff Hovis, Hovis Auto & Truck Supply
• Ken Kee, AAP, Dayco Products
• Pete Kornafel, MAAP
• Bill Long, AAP, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
• Dave McColley, Wix Global Filtration/Affinia Group, Inc.
• Roger McCollum, AAP, N.A. Williams Co.
• David O’Reilly, The O’Reilly and Wooten Families
• Robert Raff, MAAP, The Bob and Margie Raff Family
• Jack Ramsey, AAP, Gates Corporation
• Mort Schwartz, MAAP, Schwartz Advisors
• David T. Segal, MAAP, Automotive Distribution Network
• Eric Sills, AAP, Standard Motor Products Inc.
• Scott Thompson, Epicor Software Corporation
Additionally, “Jack Creamer Leader of the Year” award recipient, Fred Bunting, MAAP, founder and chairman of Auto-Wares Group of Companies, will fill the lifetime trustee seat in Creamer’s name for a one-year term.
Rusty Bishop, AAP, will continue as chairman’s advisor and other members of the board of trustees include: JR Bishop, YANG representative; Barbara Cunningham, administrator; George Keeley, legal counsel; Ken Marker, investment advisor; Nathan Perrine, comptroller; Larry Northup, AAP, AWDA liaison; Margo Shepard, investment advisor; and Jennifer Tio, marketing representative.