Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. introduces a new premium all-season highway tire — the all-new Toyo Open Country H/T II for pickup trucks and SUVs. This next-generation tire builds on the quality and reputation of the Open Country H/T with added technology and design allowing for improved wet braking performance and handling, longer tread life and more consistent traction performance throughout the life of the tire.
- New wear-resistant tread compound that extends tire life and improves durability;
- New patented tread design features, including adaptive circumferential grooves and expanding shoulder grooves for enhanced wet performance throughout the wear life of the tire;
- Four wide circumferential grooves and multi-wave sipes for enhanced all-season performance;
- Treadwear warranty of up to 70,000 miles and is backed by the “Toyo Tires 500 Mile Trial Offer”;
- Enhanced styling with innovative styling options that include a dual sidewall design that allows owners to further customize their truck or SUV with a look that is just right for them: classic or sporty.
The classic design is reminiscent of the Open Country H/T and will appeal to those who love the predecessor tire. The classic side is also available with raised outlined white letters in select sizes. The sporty side features high-contrast lettering and an attractive, stylized shoulder and sidewall to complement today’s sporty and modern trucks and SUVs.
To learn more about the new Toyo Open Country H/T II, and the entire line of Open Country tires ranging from rugged to refined, go to toyotires.com/open-country-tires.