The Tire Industry Association and Federated Insurance are providing TIA members with access to a free webinar, “Employment Insights – Policies and Documentation.”
Led by Robin Taylor Symons, co-managing partner of the Miami Gordon & Rees, office and a member of the Labor and Employment, Insurance, and Commercial Litigation Practice Groups, the webinar will discuss the hidden dangers of outdated policies and insufficient documentation, TIA said.
The webinar will highlight:
- Why and how to keep policies and handbooks updated
- Documentation of harassment and discrimination complaints and investigations
- Performance issue documentation
- Social media policies and trends
- Workplace bullying—and how it relates to existing policies
- Politics in the workplace—refreshing your organization’s policy
The free webinar is scheduled for Dec. 15, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. To register, click here.