The Tire Industry Association announced that its pre-show events and hotel registration for the 2019 Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show are now available online with this year’s pre-show events taking place at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.
The pre-show events take place Monday, Nov. 4. The Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show – Powered by TIA will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from Nov. 5-8. Click here to register for pre-show events.
TIA’s pre-show events are designed to welcome all TIA members and GTE attendees to the upcoming Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show. The events include networking, socializing and a special awards ceremony that will highlight professionals in the tire industry who have made a significant impact in their career and life.
TIA’s pre-show events will be located in the promenade level of the conference center in Caesars Palace and will include:
- noon- 12:30 p.m.: Annual Membership Meeting (TIA members are encouraged to attend)
- 5-6 p.m.: Cocktail hour (complimentary tickets)
- 6-8 p.m.: Tire Industry Honors Awards Ceremony (complimentary tickets)
- 8-10 p.m.– TIA Welcome Reception (tickets are $65.00 per person)
Hotel information and room rates include:
- Thursday, Oct. 31: $173.00
- Friday, Nov. 1 to Saturday, Nov. 2: $261.00
- Sunday, Nov. 3 to Monday, Nov. 4: $174.00
- Tuesday, Nov. 5 to Thursday, Nov. 7: $270.00
- Friday, Nov. 8 to Saturday, Nov. 9: $261.00
Hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace will be located in the Forum Tower. The daily resort fee is $39.00 a day and includes in-room internet access for two devices, all local calls and daily fitness center admission for two. The resort fee is included in the nightly rate. A self-serve check-in kiosk is also now available for all guests.