Snap-on is offering new tool storage products in its line-up.
“Many techs believe investing in reliable, high-quality tool storage is just as important as having the right tools for the job,” says Scott Amundson, Snap-on product manager. “To accommodate a variety of customer needs, Snap-on offers a wide selection of tool storage options and accessories.”
New Snap-on tool storage includes:
Snap-on KTL1023 72” Masters Series Roll Cab
- The spinoff of the KRL1023, this tool storage unit features three super wide drawers, with a new 4-inch drawer for larger tools and 5- and 2-inch drawer for long handled tools.
- Patented Lock’n Roll latch mechanism provide easy-open drawers while preventing unwanted drifting during movement, Snap-on said.
- Swivel-lock mag wheels feature patented ISO-Ride technology for a smooth rolling, and the high-security tubular lock and collar deters theft.
Snap-on KA2637 Slot Panels for Masters and EPIQ Roll Cabs
- The KA2637 is designed to hold accessories, hand tools, cleaning supplies, shop lubricants and more when used with optional storage trays.
- Panels can be mounted on the left or right side of roll cabs to eliminate bulky items from taking up drawer space. Handle holes secure the panels and fit both EPIQ and Masters 1000 series handle hole patterns.
- Comes in six slot panel colors.
Snap-on KWSP PowerTop Work Surfaces
- The bedliner and stainless steel work surfaces offer an integrated power source and more places to charge tools and accessories.
- Available as an add-on or factory installed on Masters and Classic roll cabs.
- Durable, easy-to-clean and resistant to strong shop chemicals, Snap-on said.
- Bedliner top is coated with a substance similar to what’s used on trucks, and the stainless steel top is constructed from high-grade, 16-gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Two additional outlets on the back and the UL Listed 110V plug is breaker protected.
For more information, visit www.snapon.com.