Standard Motor Products Inc. has announced the schedule for its Standard Pro Training 2017 On-Demand training platform.
Developed with input from working master technicians, the on-demand classes give technicians the ability to train anytime, anywhere, SMP said.
Several new topic areas will be covered throughout the year. Here’s the full schedule:
- January: Variable Valve Timing Fundamentals
- February: GM 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L Tips and Tricks
- March: Wiring Diagram Fundamentals
- April: Modern Valve Actuation Systems
- May: ASE Test Prep – A8 Engine Performance
- June: Key Off Draw Diagnosis
- July: Misfire Diagnostic Fundamentals
- August: Basic Lab Scope Connection and Setup
- September: Voltmeter Fundamentals
- October: VW and Audi Scan Tool Tips
- November: More Electrical Puzzles Part II
- December: Brain Teasers: Diagnostic Puzzles from the Field Part III
For more information, visit pts.smpcorp.com/std.