In the first half of 2020, RNR Tire Express has reported opening seven new locations and signing agreements to bring in 47 new stores across the nation, boosting the brand to a total of 400 stores under contract.
RNR has opened new locations in Greenville, North Carolina; Hewitt, Texas; Columbus, Indiana; Orlando, Florida; Anderson, Indiana; Lafayette, Louisiana; and Macon, Georgia. In addition to new store openings, the brand has signed agreements to bring new RNR stores to the following states:
- 29 stores across Ohio, in markets like Akron, Canton, Columbus, Dayton and Lima
- 3 stores across Indiana, including markets like Bloomington and Terre Haute
- 7 stores across Kentucky, in markets like Louisville, Lexington and Bowling Green
- 5 stores across Colorado, including markets like Fort Collins, Greeley, and Pueblo
- 1 store in El Dorado, Arkansas
- 1 store in Phoenix, Arizona
- 1 store in Queensbury, New York
With 136 stores open and 264 additional stores in the pipeline, RNR says it has plans to open more than 10 new stores before year-end in markets across the United States.