The deadlines to register and get tickets for the Tire Industry Association’s (TIA) pre-show events at the Global Tire Expo (GTE)/SEMA Show and to book a room at TIA host hotel, Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, is fast approaching.
TIA members and GTE attendees have until Oct. 1 to reserve a room and take advantage of discounted rates. The Global Tire Expo/SEMA show takes place Nov. 5-8 in Las Vegas, with TIA’s pre-show events scheduled for Monday, Nov. 4.
Discounted room rates in TIA’s room block at Caesars Palace’s Forum Tower are:
- Friday and Saturday, Nov. 1-2: $261
- Sunday and Monday, Nov. 3-4: $174
- Tuesday – Thursday, Nov. 5-7: $270
- Friday and Saturday, Nov. 8-9: $261
Rooms may be reserved online here or by calling 866-611-8831. Reservation specialists are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.- 7 p.m. (EDT). Mention TIA to get the conference room rate.
The reservation deadline is Oct. 4 for TIA’s pre-show events at Caesar’s Palace. The events include:
- Annual membership meeting, noon to 12:30 p.m. (complimentary event open to all)
- Cocktail hour, 5:30–6:30 p.m. (complimentary ticketed event)
- Tire Industry Honors awards ceremony, 6:30–8 p.m. (complimentary ticketed event)
- TIA welcome reception, 8-10 p.m. ($65 per ticket)
To register for TIA special pre-events, several of which require tickets to attend, visit https://www.tireindustry.org/global-tire-expo-sema-show.