Bosch’s OTC brand has released a new update to its Encore software. The update, Bravo 2.8, includes additional diagnostic capabilities and expanded vehicle coverage to help technicians fix vehicles faster.
The software release includes special tests to assist with diagnosing various issues for many domestic, Asian and European models as well as an enhanced user experience and an improved interface, Bosch said. The update also allows technicians to turn on or off live data during special tests.
Additional Encore software enhancements include:
- Expanded Ford Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) key programming
- Zero point calibration tests for numerous Nissan models
- Automated EVAP tests for numerous Toyota models
- Expanded coverage for ZF steering systems tests for numerous Audi, BMW and Mini models
- Improved power balance test for Ford models, featuring an extended run time and the ability to run back-to-back tests
- Automatically boots up in Live Mode
For more information, visit OTCTools.com.