The OTC Evolve can diagnose more than 25,000 vehicle systems and 58,000 vehicle ECU combinations using new Bravo 3.0 software and a fast Android operating system, the company said.
The ruggedized tablet features a 10.4-inch optically bonded screen and dual WiFi allows for a dedicated WiFi connection to the included J2534-compliant wireless VCI with simultaneous Internet connection to the shop.
The OTC Evolve also features:
- Full-system wiring diagrams for most vehicles
- Scan and Scope Troubleshooting Repair Information
- On-tool repair information from Repair-Trac and Code-Assist DTC VIN Specific Tech Tips
- Symptom-Assist Specific Tech Tips
- One-click Identifix Direct-Hit web-based Info, subscription required
- AutoDetect to Auto ID CAN vehicles in less than 5 seconds
- Embedded Training Videos
- Direct-linking to multiple web-based repair tools
For more information, visit OTCTools.com.