Nexen Tire America Inc. has announced the details of the fully-customized 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, which will be given away on National Purple Heart Day on Aug. 7 to a combat-wounded veteran as part of the Nexen Hero program.
For this year’s program, with the help of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Nexen Tire America was able to purchase one of the first publicly available 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S’s in the nation. Waiting for the Gladiator was legendary car builder Kenny Pfitzer of Zero to 60 Designs.
This year’s program includes five 35-in. Nexen Roadian MTX Xtreme Off-Road Mud Terrain tires, which have been paired with Grid GD5 off-road wheels finished in a gloss graphite milled hue. The build also features several Mopar performance and off-road parts, which have been designed for the Gladiator. The exterior of the Gladiator features Purple Heart and Nexen Tire graphics.
Companies and products partnering in the build include:
- Nexen 35-inch Roadian MTX Xtreme Off-Road Mud Terrain Tires
- Line-X Platnium bedliner featuring UV stability and a lifetime warranty
- Grid G5 Off-Road Wheels
- Katzkin Automotive Leather seats
- Mopar Steel tube-door kit
- Jeep Grab Handles
- Jeep 2-inch lift complete suspension kit featuring Fox Racing shocks
- Mopar Map kit for interior
- Jeep three-piece Rubicon front bumper
- Mopar grill and winch guard
- Mopar winch guard light mounting bracket
- Mopar 7-inch off-road LED light kit
- Rubicon auxiliary switch bank
- Mopar-brand upgraded floor mats
- Program promotion by Ignite Design & Advertising, Inc. and Driven60 Integrated Brand Marketing & Communications Firm
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
The Nexen Hero nomination period runs May 15 to July 24. Nominees must be a member of Military Order of The Purple Heart and the Jeep Gladiator recipient will be selected by members of the Purple Heart Foundation based on a variety of factors including heroism, sacrifice and an ongoing commitment to their community. Click here to nominate a Purple Heart recipient and for official giveaway rules.