“At Red Kap, we aim to keep our customers equipped with the best gear available. The new Red Kap Performance Shop Pants and Shorts provide the world’s mechanics, auto techs and gearheads with a comfortable, reliable product packed with features made specifically to handle grueling work in the garage,” said Chris Holcombe, vice president and general manager of distributor brands, Red Kap.
According to Red Kap, the Performance Shop Pants and Shorts are designed to work alongside mechanics and feature:
• A covered waistband button that prevents scratches and keeps paint jobs protected.
• Pants offer reinforced double knees that bend and flex easily while providing extra strength and durability where mechanics need it most.
• Specialty pockets offer tons of convenient storage for commonly used tools, and one pocket has an easy-to-maneuver sleeve that keeps items secure.
• A stretch waistband that expands up to three additional inches for flexible comfort and less restriction.
• Deep, reinforced front pockets designed with extra fabric to help prevent holes and tears.
• An inseam gusset offers a roomier fit that provides extra mobility and requires less adjusting when moving in tight spaces.
• The Red Kap exclusive stretch canvas fabric was developed to be tough enough to withstand industrial laundering but be lightweight and comfortable enough to wear all day long.
• Styling that fits like a jean with the professional look and durable design details of a work pant offers the best of both worlds.
• Improved belt loops are cut wider for a fray-free appearance, hold up to repetitive use and accommodate many different belt widths.
• The relaxed cut legs of the pants fit easily over work boots.
• The 13″ inseam of the shorts provide a current, more updated alternative to other traditional work short options.