Every automotive business owner, executive and sales manager is on the hunt for more sales. With more sales, more revenue comes in for your business, which creates a more stable, healthy and happy environment for you and your employees.
So, what if there was a new way of looking at tire and service sales and a better way of looking at customer communication that changed everything? There is!
Join Dan Molloy, president and CEO of Molloy Sales Development Group, and Patti Renner, editor of Tire Review, as they discuss successful ways to communicate with customers, better manage the conversation and how you can inspire your team to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
In this webinar playback, you’ll to learn:
- A new and powerful definition for the word sales
- The 6 moves in language responsible for every result in your business and your life
- A new way to build confidence in your sales team
- How to close more tire and service appointments — and more sales — from day one
- How to practice effective communication every day
- How to improve the communication skills of your employees, on the phone and in the shop