MOOG, a Federal-Mogul Motorparts steering and suspension brand, has increased the applications for which its complete knuckle assembly can be used.
The assembly, which MOOG says simplifies bearing replacement and saves time on many popular late-model passenger vehicle applications, has expanded its range to now offer 24 parts for 27 applications.
This includes overage for
· 5/14/2011-2013 Ford Transit Connect (LK013, left front; LK014, right front)
· 2001-2012 Ford Escape, 2007-2011 Mercury Mariner and 2001-2011 Mazda Tribute (LK015, left front; LK016, right front)
· 1992-2001 Toyota Camry 4-cyl. (LK019, left front; LK020, right front)
· 1992-2001 Toyota Camry V6 (LK021, left front; LK022, right front)
· 2006-2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2004-2009 Lexus RX330/RX350, 2006-2008 Lexus RX400/RX400H (LK023, left front; LK024, right front)
· 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander V6 (LK025, left front; LK026, right front)
· 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander 4-cyl. (LK027, left front; LK028, right front)
MOOG premium-quality complete knuckle assemblies include all the premium components pre-assembled for a complete repair: MOOG knuckle and backing plate with corrosion-resistant E-coat; MOOG wheel hub; National® bearing; axle nut; and lock ring. By relying on this comprehensive, bolt-on solution, service providers can save time and eliminate the need for special tools or a press, resulting in an easier installation.
“Every month, MOOG continues to expand its product line to offer technicians the best possible, time-saving, innovative solutions to cover their customers’ vehicle repair needs,” said Christine Tower, director of product management and business development for the global wheel end for Federal-Mogul Motorparts. “With the complete knuckle assemblies, we have developed a product that not only saves technicians valuable installation time, but also eases the bearing replacement process on an expanded variety of vehicles.”
To learn more about MOOG’s latest solution, check out www.MOOGParts.com, and/or contact your MOOG supplier. Updates also can be found by searching for MOOG Parts on Facebook, and following MOOG on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MOOGparts and Instagram at www.Instagram.com/MOOGparts.