Mitchell 1 has announced the schedule for its Manager SE Shop Management Training Webinar Series, a new format for its Manager SE shop management software workshop that will make the training more accessible and convenient, and allow more users to attend and benefit from the training.
“For the first time, we are sharing Manager SE training course material outside a single classroom – bringing it right to our users’ computers,” said Tim McDonnell, senior market manager for Mitchell 1 shop management. “This internet-based delivery will allow us to reach those who are unable to attend our live events, and give them an opportunity to learn about their shop management system from the convenience of their home or office.”
Mitchell 1 will offer six courses covering the most popular topics from the two-day workshop curriculum and is offered free of charge. The courses are led by McDonnell and will include time for live Q & A. The webinar series is in response to many requests to make the Manager SE training workshop material available to a broader audience than can be accommodated in a traditional classroom setting.
The Manager SE Shop Management Training Webinar Series includes:
- Customizing Manager SE to Work the Way You Do
- Thursday, September 13, 2018 | 4:00 pm (Pacific)
- Ensure Manager SE is working just the way you want it to with this overview of how to set up and properly configure the system defaults and options to enhance shop productivity and efficiency.
- Managing and Marketing Work Found – Selling with Recommendations & Revisions
- Thursday, September 20, 2018 | 4:00 pm (Pacific)
- Learn how to leverage Recommendations for upselling and marketing customers on needed vehicle repairs, and reminders to track outstanding work from previous customer visits.
- Mastering Advanced Manager SE Transactions: Canned Jobs, Part Kits and More
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 | 4:00 pm (Pacific)
- Speed up the way you write estimates and repair orders with the canned jobs and part kits features in Manager SE.
- Manager SE Parts Strategy: Understanding Inventory, Purchase Orders & Parts Catalogs
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:00 pm (Pacific)
- Learn about inventory functions that assist shops in selling and re-ordering popular parts they stock, as well as inventory reports that provide valuable part sales insights.
- Optimizing the Manager SE Scheduler & Appointment Editor
- Thursday, October 18, 2018 | 4:00 pm (Pacific)
- Explore the many features in the Manager SE Scheduler, including screen configurations, options to customize the calendar and tips and tricks to optimize shop workflow.
- What’s New in Manager SE thru 7.5
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 | 4:00 pm (Pacific)
- Get an overview of recent feature upgrades – major and minor — and see how they improve daily workflow.