Hercules Tire is pleased to announce three new sizes in the Ironman Polar Trax WPS winter tire line-up. The additions bring the total offering to 26 sizes with wheel diameters ranging from 14 to 20 inches.
New sizes include:
- 215/60R16 95T
- 215/55R17XL 98T
- 265/70R17 115T
“This product was launched in 2016 and received an overwhelmingly positive response from both dealers and consumers,” said Jedd Emans, vice president of marketing for Hercules. “We’re happy to have these new sizes to offer just in time for the big season.”
Designed specifically for use in harsh conditions, the studdable Polar Trax WPS was engineered to deliver a smooth, quiet and – above all else – secure ride.
Features and benefits include:
- A saw-tooth tread block pattern that creates maximum biting grip in snow and ice;
- Directional tread design with V-shaped lateral grooves, which enhance snow acceleration and promote active water evacuation;
- A center rib design featuring dense siping for added traction;
- Silica compound for dependable snow and ice performance, even in extreme temperatures;
- Road hazard protection offered through National Tire Distributors (NTD).
The Ironman Polar Trax WPS is only available in Canada through NTD. Complete specifications can be found at www.herculestire.com.