Hankook Tire announced that its Laufenn brand will be displaying at 2017 SEMA Show for the third consecutive year. All five models of the Laufenn brand will be featured at the show.
Since the brand’s launch in the United States in November 2014, growth has been steady, with a forecasted 143% increase in sales for 2017.
“Hankook Tire is committed to meeting the diverse needs of drivers by delivering superior technology and driving experiences for our customers,” said Mr. Ho Sung Suh, Senior Vice President of Hankook Tire America Corp.” The Laufenn brand has continuously combined value with solid fundamentals, outstanding performance and style, and has delivered solid growth throughout the years since its launch in 2014, in a highly competitive tire market.”
Each of the five Laufenn tire models will be on display at SEMA:
- S FIT AS – The ultra-high performance all-season ‘S FIT AS’ provides great handling and grip in all road conditions for drivers, who want exceptional performance and comfort.
- G FIT AS –The high performance all-season ‘G FIT AS’ provides impressive all-season ability along with long tread life.
- X FIT HT – The all-season ‘X FIT HT’ is specifically designed for SUV, CUV and light truck drivers who desire a comfortable and composed on road ride. Additionally, the ‘X FIT HT’ provides great handling and all-season performance.
- X FIT AT –The all-terrain all-season ‘X FIT AT’ provides impressive performance for both on-road and off-road conditions. Designed with comfort in mind, it is the ideal tire for weekday on-road driving and weekend off-roading.
- I FIT Ice– The winter studdable ‘I FIT Ice’ provides exceptional performance and comfort in snow and ice covered road conditions.