Hankook Tire America Corp. has launched its 2018 Great Catch mail-in rebate program for consumers to make “game-saving plays” on their Hankook tire purchases as baseball season is set to kick off next month.
Starting March 5, consumers who purchase four qualifying Hankook passenger or light truck tires from an authorized Hankook dealer through April 6 are eligible for a mail-in rebate of up to $100. Consumers can submit online at www.hankooktirerebates.com.
“Spring is one of the best times of year to enjoy the road, and the Great Catch rebate makes sure drivers can prepare for their travels by saving money on our state-of-the-art tires,” said Wes Boling, public relations manager for Hankook Tire America Corp. “We have included many of our most popular tire models in this year’s deal, so it is a can’t-miss opportunity for drivers who want an ideal blend of safety and performance.”
Qualifying tires that are offered through the 2018 Great Catch mail-in rebate include:
- Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 (Pattern Code: K120), $100 rebate
- Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 SUV (K117A), $100 rebate
- Hankook Dynapro HP2 (RA33), $100 rebate
- Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 (H452), $80 rebate
- Hankook Kinergy PT (H737), $50 rebate
- Hankook Dynapro HT (RH12), $50 rebate
- Hankook Optimo H727 (H727), $50 rebate