With the 2019 baseball season underway, Hankook Tire has expanded the roster for its 2019 Great Catch Rebate.
Starting April 1, consumers can save up to $60 on nine of Hankook’s most popular passenger and light truck tire models, including the all-new Dynapro AT2.
Consumers who purchase four qualifying Hankook passenger or light truck tires from an authorized Hankook dealer between April 1 and May 5 are eligible for a mail-in rebate of up to $60. Consumers can submit rebates online at www.hankooktirerebates.com.
“Spring is synonymous with baseball, and the Great Catch Rebate makes sure drivers can stay safe and prepare for their next trip to the ballpark with some of our top-of-the-line tires,” said Todd Walker, spokesperson at Hankook Tire America Corp. “We are excited to include our brand new Dynapro AT2 tire, perfect for those seeking adventure this season without compromising any of its on-road manners, making for a comfortable ride the whole way.”
Qualifying tires that are offered through the 2019 Great Catch mail-in rebate include:
- Hankook Dynapro AT2 (RF11) $60 rebate: The newest member of Hankook’s all-terrain lineup, the Dynapro AT2 balances performance off of the road and traction on it. It features a multi-directional tread design for wet, winter and off-road conditions, with decreased road noise and increased comfort.
- Hankook Dynapro HP2 (RA33) $60 rebate: The Dynapro HP2 is Hankook’s light truck/SUV/crossover touring all-season tire developed for drivers looking for dependable, year-round performance. Designed to combine
idecomfort, long tread wear and low rolling resistance to promote vehicle fuel economy, the Dynapro HP2 tire also delivers all-season traction in dry, wet and wintry conditions.
- Hankook Ventus S1 noble 2 (H452) $60 rebate: The ultra-high performance, all-season Ventus S1 noble 2 provides efficient water evacuation, wet handling
andbraking. The tire is designed to prevent unwanted road noise and increase cornering grip,while carving edges provide improved traction in winter conditions.
- Hankook Dynapro HT (RH12) $50 rebate
: TheDynapro HT provides drivers of light trucks, vans andSUVs with improved all-season traction and lowerrolling resistance for improved vehicle fuel economy and longer tread wear.
- Hankook Kinergy GT (H436) $50 rebate: Comfortable driving is supported by the Kinergy GT whether wet, dry or wintry.
- Hankook Kinergy PT (H737) $50 rebate: With low rolling resistance that results in high mileage, the Kinergy PT is the first Hankook tire to be made exclusively in the United States and is tailored to the needs of American drivers.
- Hankook Kinergy ST (H735) $50 rebate: All on-road conditions can be handled by the new Kinergy ST with its two wide steel belts and optimized tread block stiffness for maximum comfort in all seasons.
- Hankook Ventus V2 Concept 2 (H457) $50 rebate: Suited for drivers in need of a versatile ride, the tire’s technical tread design and a new material wide belt offer tread stiffness and excellent handling performance that has earned this model multiple awards.
For more information, please visit the Hankook rebate site at www.hankooktirerebates.com.