Hankook Tire Co. has restructured its leadership for the New Year, Tyres & Accessories reports.
“The new executive appointments were focused on enhancing the role of internal infrastructure and its strategy for emerging market to strengthen global competitiveness,” Hankook Tire said in a statement. “It is also intended to help the company increase its brand value through proactive culture, which is a corporate culture of challenge and innovation, reinforce human resource management and internal infrastructure organizing the digital realm.”
Effective Jan. 1, 2017, changes made to Hankook Tire leadership include:
– Byung-Il Woo, COO of the Hankook Tire China headquarters
– Soo-Il Lee, chief operating officer, Hankook Tire marketing division and corporate management division.
-Yong-Hak Kim and Soon-Gi Yoon, senior vice presidents at Hankook Tire Worldwide
– Young-Kook Choi and Jong-Yun Kim, vice presidents at Hankook Tire Worldwide
– Young-Seol Byun, senior vice-presidents at Hankook Tire
– Jae-Seock Ryu, Byoung-Ryong Lee, Jin-Mo Kim, Hyun-Cheol Kim, Jeong-Hwan Jo, Jin-Gyun Jeoung, Young-Su Choi, Sang-Hyun Oh, Ji-Sung Kim, Sung-Ho Kim, Yung-Ouk Jeong, In-Soo Park, Dong-Wook Kim and Heon-Joon Kim; vice-presidents Hankook Tire