FDP Virginia Inc., which develops and sells Goodyear Brakes, announced that it is introducing 63 new parts numbers to its line of premium brake pads, which are manufactured at its headquarters in Tappahannock, Virginia.
The comprehensive line of Goodyear Brakes, a licensee of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, provides brake kits, calipers, rotors, brake pads and all the hardware for today’s vehicles, from daily drivers to SUVs as well as light trucks. This line of brakes is all backed by a national warranty.
The new Goodyear Brakes brake pad additions cover many late model applications, including 2019 Honda Accord, 2021 Honda HR-V, 2020 Dodge Durango, 2019 Toyota Highlander, 2021 Ford Expedition, 2020 Lincoln Navigator, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Ford Fusion, 2021 Ford Escape and more.
High-performance Goodyear Brakes brake pads feature:
- Goodyear Brakes offers premium brake pads manufactured in the USA
- The brake pads are specifically formulated to provide maximum stopping effectiveness, control and durability
- The patented Vulcan Braid Shims technology is designed to eliminate noise during operation. Goodyear Brakes brake pad slots and chamfers match original equipment specifications to control vibration and brake fade
- All Goodyear Brakes brake pads have a powder-coated backing plate for maximum rust and corrosion protection
- All Goodyear Brakes brake pads meet and exceed the EPA standard for the use of copper and other materials in brake pads, surpassing the standard of less than five percent by weight in 2021 and 0.5 percent by 2025
The FDP Virginia Inc. product lineup of Goodyear Brakes is manufactured in the USA using a proprietary green production process by a company with more than 50 years of experience in friction science, the company says.