Seven Duraturn brand passenger car and light truck tires from YC Rubber Co. (North America) LLC are now backed by limited mileage warranties.
“Our comprehensive warranty program will give tire dealers a strong selling tool and provide confidence to consumers to give Duraturn a try,” said Ken Coltrane, vice president of Duraturn Tires. “We’re confident that first-time Duraturn buyers will discover the meaning of our tagline ‘extraordinary tires at any price’ and many will become repeat customers.”
Duraturn also warrants that “every new Duraturn consumer tire is free from defects in workmanship or material for five (5) years from the date of manufacture (DOT code) through the life of the original tread of a new tire less 2/32″ of tread depth.”
Tires with the new limited mileage warranties include:
– Mozzo Touring (70,000 miles) – Premium all-season touring tire
– Mozzo 4S+ (50,000 miles) – Wider-sized passenger car and minivan tire
– Mozzo STX (50,000 miles) – Sport light truck/SUV tire
– Mozzo Sport (50,000 miles) – Mid-level sports sedan and coupe tire
– Mozzo 4S (45,000 miles) – Compact and mid-size passenger sedan, coupe and minivan tire
– Travia H/T (60,000 miles) – Premium CUV/SUV all-season tire
– Travia A/T (50,000 miles) – Premium on and off-road light truck tire
The warranties are only valid for tires purchased and operated in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico.