According to local firefighters, a discarded cigarette started a fire at a tire shop Wednesday morning in St. Petersburg, Fla.
The fire’s flames could be seen shooting through the roof of the garage. Petroleum products in the tire shop accelerated the fire. Tires in the back of the store also caught fire, but the store itself did not suffer an extreme amount of damage, according to reports.
Firefighters had to use specialized foam to extinguish the fire. No injuries were reported as a result of the fire.