According to CanDo, the tool offers OE-level functionality without a costly subscription and performs DPF regeneration and NOX resets, injector programming, change and set parameters, as well as SCR/DEF coverage and full bi-directional controls covering more than 60 manufacturers.
The tool is also drop tested and water resistant, with all ports fully sealed from the elements, and has a 10.1-inch IPS screen.
The HD Pro Tab comes with a full suite of connectors, a docking station complete with USB ports and 2 years of free updates.
Special Functions Include:
- OEM level regeneration
- Injector coding
- Injector cut off
- DPF aftertreatment leak test & reset functions
- EGR reset on heavy trucks and medium trucks
- Turbo charger calibration & activation
- Steering angle reset
- VGT electronic actuator installation & calibration
- Low & max vehicle speed adjustment
- Idle speed adjustment
- Fan override test
- Maintenance reset
- Cylinder performance test
- SCR performance test
- SCR/DEF bi-directional controls
- Cooling fan override test
For more information, visit candointl.com.