Bridgestone Americas says it has introduced the M863 all-position radial tire designed to help deliver increased durability for on- and off-highway fleets.
Other key features of the M863 lineup include:
- Stone rejector platforms: Help prevent trapped stones from pushing deeper;
- into tread grooves and piercing belt layer, damaging and exposing belts to rust;
- Block sipes: Promote traction by slicing through water for a solid grip on wet roads;
- Stabilizing tie bars: Help reduce block squirm to fight irregular wear and extend tread life;
- Wide flow-through grooves: Evacuate water effectively for solid wet traction.
The Bridgestone M863 is currently available in four sizes: 11R22.5, 11R24.5, 315/80R22.5, and 12R22.5, with more sizes expected to become available in 2023.