Bosch is helping consumers find independent repair shops that offer top of the line diagnostics and service for vehicles running on diesel fuel through its new Diesel Vehicle Diagnostic Program.
With the increase of diesel vehicle sales growing from 12% to 30% in the past few years, it’s the ideal time for Bosch to offer a diesel-servicing program, said Mark Polke, director of service workshops concept and technical support services for Bosch.
“The Bosch Diesel Vehicle Diagnostics program is an upgrade from our current diesel drive-in repair program (Diesel Service Center),” he said. “Independent shops interested in diesel service can enter an emerging service and repair market with a partner like Bosch that can provide the knowledge, expertise, quality parts, tools and equipment, and technical training and field support, plus a host of partner programs that will help the shop do business day-to-day.”
To qualify for the Bosch Diesel Vehicle Diagnostics Program, a shop must have:
• Technical expertise in the area of diesel vehicle repair
• Technicians certified in diesel service and a company focus on continued training
• Above average customer service skills
• A clean, professional and organized facility
• A commitment to use Bosch parts and equipment