BKT Tires has released its tire range lineup with specific patterns for the winter season.
BKT’s ranges include Earthmax SR 22, Snow Trac and Earthmax SR 42 for OTR applications in the winter as well as Earthmax SR 33 and Ridemax IT 696 for the industrial sector. BKT says the tires’ treads and compounds won’t be compromised during low temperatures and provide traction and grip on wet, snowy or slippery terrain.
- Earthmax SR 22, an all-steel radial tire designed for graders and loaders, is a winter tire for OTR applications and provides stability and traction with its large, non-directional tread design. It is available in sizes 14.00 R 24, 17.5 R 25 and 20.5 R 25.
- Snow Trac is ideal for skid steers operating in snow or ice. It has a special tread design that eliminates the risk of slippage. This durable tire is resistant to cuts and chips. It is available in sizes 16.9 – 24, 18.4 – 24, 15.5 – 25, 17.5 – 25, 20.5 – 25 and 23.5 – 25.
- Earthmax SR 42, developed for haul trains in mining or heavy logging applications, has a tread compound designed for damage resistance and extremely low temperatures. The tire is available in size 14.00 R 25.
- Earthmax SR 33 has a block pattern that provides traction on any surface, including ice and snow. It boasts self-cleaning features and resistance to chips and punctures. The tire is available in size 395/85 R 20.
- Ridemax IT 696 provides grip on the road even in the harshest climate. It has self-cleaning properties and low rolling resistance making it ideal for transport and municipality/maintenance applications. It is available in sizes 340/80 R 18, 300/80 R 24, 340/80 R 24, 400/80 R 24, 400/80 R 2, 440/80 R 28, 440/80 R 30, 480/80 R 30, 440/80 R 34, 480/80 R 34 and 480/80 R 38.