ATEQ TPMS Tools has launched the ATEQ VT Truck, a compact TPMS tool specifically designed to meet fleet management and maintenance demands.
Today, the road transport industry is facing three major challenges: cost efficiency, safety and environmental concerns, ATEQ TPMS says. TPMS systems address simultaneously all of the challenges by monitoring tire health in real-time.
The VT Truck Tool checks tire pressure and sensor batteries to prevent under-inflation and reduce vehicle downtime due to tire blowouts. The tool is compatible with most truck and bus TPMS sensors and has bimonthly updateable vehicle coverage.
The VT Truck displays and stores up to 22 wheels of vehicle data and can read TPMS sensors in twin wheels. The tool reads and activates the TPMS sensors by selecting vehicle brand and model by sensor or simply by scanning all known protocols, ATEQ says. The toll is ideal for transport fleets, truck dealerships and multi-brand service workshops, ATEQ says. It comes with three years of free software and database updates.
Other key features include:
- Activates TPMS sensors of major truck and bus brands
- Checks sensor battery level to prevent sensor failure
- Displays all sensor data: ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery status etc.
- Identifies the sensor by vehicle, by sensor reference or by protocol scanning
- Small in size to easily access within the wheel arch
- Handles twin wheels’ configuration with ease
For a demo, visit the ATEQ TPMS Tools booth at the SEMA show, booth #40217, and the AAPEX show, booth #1068, in Las Vegas from Oct. 30 to Nov. 2.