The Auto International Association, a segment of the Auto Care Association, has changed its name to the Import Vehicle Community as part of an extensive rebranding initiative.
“It has never been a more exciting or challenging time than now to be in the import nameplate vehicle parts business, and this new brand and logo reflect our enthusiasm and renewed focus on delivering real value to our members,” said Ira Davis, chairman. “Our brand transformation better represents where this segment of the industry is today and our vision for the future.”
The Import Vehicle Community said its key objectives are to:
• Keep the segment hyper-focused on serving the needs of Auto Care Association members engaged in the import nameplate aftermarket, irrespective of the business size or share of the business devoted to this segment of the industry.
• Develop and deliver opportunities to increase segment members’ profitability and business prospects.
• Identify and remove barriers to segment members’ business objectives.
• Develop and deliver platforms that increase the segment’s relevance and influence.
• Share information, intelligence, opportunity, networks and resources.
• Continually increase segment member business diversity.