The voting period for the 2016 TIA Board of Directors election is coming to a close. By Sept. 1, 2016, TIA members with voting rights must submit their votes to elect four individuals to the TIA board for three-year terms.
Nominees for TIA’s Board of Directors include:
- Bruce Besancon – Alliance Tire Americas, Inc., Wakefield, Mass.
- Anthony Blackman – Atlantic Tire & Service, Cary, N.C.
- Joseph Henmueller – Automotive Maintenance and Repair Association (AMRA)/Motorist Assurance Program (MAP), Arlington Heights, Ill.
- Mason Hess – Purcell Tire, Tucson, Ariz.
- Ed Jones – JS Products, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Adrian Leu – BKT Tires, Inc., Brentwood, Tenn.
- Dan Nothdurft – Tires Tires Tires, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Jim Pangle – Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Brian Rigney – Dill Air Controls, Oxford, N.C.
- John Zentz – Hunter Engineering Company, Bridgeton, Mo.
- Stu Zurcher – Strategic Alliance Group, Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
TIA members with voting rights can view the nominees’ photos and biographies and cast their ballot online, here. Ballots that were mailed in July can also be faxed (301-430-7283) or mailed to TIA’s office in Bowie, Md.
Election results will be announced in mid-September and the new board members will officially take office on Oct. 31, 2016, at TIA’s Annual Meeting at the Tropicana Las Vegas.